Micah and I weren't able to spend much of the day together so I gave him 10 gifts to open every couple of hours that represented something I love about him and feel thankful for in our marriage.
Micah was able to sneak away from grad school work so we could at least enjoy our evening meal together and a walk around town. |
3 comments:
happy (late - sorry) anniversary! yours was the first wedding i ever went to and was in :) 10 years! crazy!
Aww! Congrats you two!!! Hope you were able to enjoy some *quiet* time together...
OK, so we're a little late. Make that a lot late. Like....maybe you should consider this as your first 'Happy anniversary' wish for your 11th anniversary.
Anyway, the Todds wish you happy anniversary. May your 11th be even better than this years, but not nearly as amazing as your 12th.
(Did that make sense? I'm trying to say I hope things just get better and better!)
Post a Comment