Friday, June 8, 2012

Giving it Another Go

Didn't quite get to enjoy our first camping trip out. Two rain showers later we called it a night and came home to enjoy smores in the warmth and dryness of our home. Ridiculous I know, but that is the benefit of camping 15 minutes from home. 

2012-06-08164854, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

So here is our second go at summer camping for 2012. M. was loving the opportunity to go "mountain biking" just like Aba does. While we were setting up the tent he also surprised us. When I looked over to check on him he was on top of the rock. When I asked how he got up there he kindly informed me that it was easy and he could show me! (sorry, I don't know how get the video to post.... maybe later)



1 comment:

Eva said...

proof of his monkey-ness :)