Friday, September 30, 2011
Grateful 2011:September Edition
Trusting relationships. Lunch with Colleen. Adventures with Becky. Grandma/pa Rempfer. Email from Melissa. Sarah. Melissa's excitement for things in my life (or the things that I hope for in my life). Affirmation that he is fine. Reminders of what my priorities should be. Coming home. Dinner with neighbors. Grateful parents. Email from Melissa. Opportunities to practice saying no. Fall treats from Kelli. Walks in the rain. Nate and Lisa. Phone call from Shelly. Long distance book club! Vander and family. Lunch with Sarah. Quiet moments. Cuddling with M. Fulfilling life goal of buying a tree. Lunch dates with students. An ENTIRE day with my guys. Bringing M. home two years ago. Homemade spiced pear jam. Stewart kids. Finishing early. Late night talk with Jon. Sunrise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Spiced Pear Jam!!! LOVE! AND...I think I should email you more, like seeing that I made it into the grateful edition of your blog ;)
Post a Comment