I'm so confused! We have the live update for our favorite blogs, and as yours is on the list, I check it every few days or so. However, every time it says you have a new blog, the posting date is a month to a month and a half before it posts! It's so weird, and it's making me way behind on your life! :) Anyway, looks like you guys had a great time at the pumpkin patch - even if it was a month ago!
2 comments:
I'm so confused! We have the live update for our favorite blogs, and as yours is on the list, I check it every few days or so. However, every time it says you have a new blog, the posting date is a month to a month and a half before it posts! It's so weird, and it's making me way behind on your life! :) Anyway, looks like you guys had a great time at the pumpkin patch - even if it was a month ago!
THat looks like it was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment