A little over a year ago I met my dear friend Emily. Emily moved to Laramie after her husband decided to go back to school for education. She had just finished her schooling and was now a practicing nutrition therapist and yoga teacher. I had a goal to complete a yoga class. Despite the nervousness I first felt - and the need to have Micah drop me off so I would actually make it - I really enjoyed the practice and it would be foolish for me to not admit how much I have grown from yoga becoming a more regular part of my life.
So when Emily mentioned that she was considering opening up her own yoga studio, I was very excited for her. This is a person who has such passion and excitement for life-it is hard to not get excited and passionate with her! Emily found a place downtown and with the help of family and friends fixed it up quite nicely. You can't even tell that it used to be a candy store! So after many longs days of hard work she opened up Blossom Yoga Studio on October 6th. We are so proud of her and know that she will bring so much to this community with her dedication to people and her passion for life. Way to go Emily!
No comments:
Post a Comment