Saturday, March 31, 2012
Grateful 2012:March Edition
Princess & Ano. Brainless activities. Becky. Laughing. Letter from Melissa - I've missed her. Opportunities to conquer fears. My M's. A warm day. Peanut butter pie. Office time. Fruit pizza. Another warm day. M's sayings. Time to just sit. Fried chicken. Getting my head rubbed. Knitting with wine. Practicing grace. Extra time with my guys. A safe flight. Jessie & Gunnar. Swap meet discoveries with Jessie. Butternut squash ravioli. Joshua tree. Camping. Time with family. Chai tea. Salad and cookies. A hot shower. Coming home. Our bed. Cuddling with M. Time to talk. Warmth. Bottle of hard cider. Purposefulness. Encouragement. M coming home. Kissing M goodnight. Healthy food. A full table. Discovering passion fruit. Students. Lunch outside. Beautiful weather. Walks with the guys. Sharing my passions. Buds on the trees. Jon. A new fridge that works! Prayerful friends. Felicia. Forts. Thai pizza. Walks. Beautiful weather again! Tim Wise. The least of these. Challenges. Reminders why I do my job. Leftovers. The Shepard Symposium and connections made. Colleen. My emotions - even if it means I cry every day. Old sames. Colleen. Thrift stores.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Princess & Ano...beautiful thing! I will check on if that's gone any further and encourage ;)
OLD SAMES! Thankful...
Post a Comment