The first week of summer should be spent sleeping in, reading, enjoying extended warm cups of coffee or tea, taking many strolls around town by bike or foot, and enjoying the calmer moments of life right? Well, apparently not for this family. Micah started grad school on Monday and the little man and I have been entertaining ourselves by doing some house projects and garden work.
M's. room was the last room to have the carpet pulled up, so how else should you spend Tuesday morning? By pulling carpet right? All the furniture was cleared, well except for the things that I couldn't lift by myself, by 8:30. By 11:30 I had everything pulled, cleaned, swept, mopped, and dusted and put back in the room. Despite the face in the lower left hand picture, M. was pretty happy to have the carpet out (and so was I).

No comments:
Post a Comment