Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What Could it Possibly Be?

Chelsea, SJ and Laura having just enjoyed a traditional Ethiopian meal. 

Really, what could be better than enjoying an amazing meal? Alright, I will tell you... enjoying an amazing Ethiopian meal.  Wait! It still gets even better.  "What?" you ask! I know, it is hard to believe, but what is even better is enjoying that amazing Ethiopian meal with amazing friends. Micah encouraged me to have a "girl's date" for a last hooray before work begins. Laura and I drove down to Fort Collins and met beautiful Chelsea for lunch.  It was a great "date" as we enjoyed the injera and shared many, many conversations about life.  I love this food and I love these woman! If you haven't shared life with them, you should because you are missing out. They are soooooooo incredibly fantastic and I feel so grateful they are my dear friends! 


No comments: