Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

 photo 7E9C6D30-DE01-44DE-9761-66DCA9FB7533-13667-00000B07FD09B714.jpg

 photo 4A1AEE11-1777-41C8-A9CB-74B3E660A2AA-13667-00000B0821277F26.jpg

 photo 2EAC51A0-1005-4040-AB90-7964FD98D6E2-13667-00000B08369DFD14.jpg
1. What is something Ena always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes Ena happy?
Kisses.
3. What makes Ena sad?
When people are disrespectful.
4. What makes Ena laugh?
When she gets tickle attacked.
5. What was Ena like when she was little?
Cute and a little funny. 
6. How old is Ena?
32
7. How tall is Ena?
13 pounds
8. What is Ena's favorite thing to do?
Hug and kiss me.  
9. What does Ena do when you are not around?
Lay down and cry.  
10. What is Ena really good at?
Playing with me.  
11. What is Ena not very good at?
Letting me do iPad whenever I want. 
12. What does Ena do for her job?
Work with students to behave and learn about stuff. 
13. What is Ena's favorite food?
Everything.
14. What makes you proud of Ena?
When you do your job.
15. If Ena was a cartoon character, who would she be?
Holly Shiftwell because she is in love.
16. Where is Ena's favorite place to go?
To the Crowbar and Grill.
17. What do you and Ena do together?
We play and kiss and jump. 
18. How are you and Ena the same?
We are both human beings. 
19. How are you and Ena different?
Well obviously I am not a girl and I don't pee out of my armpit! 
20. How do you know Ena loves you?
Because she always wants to kiss me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pee out of your armpit, I never knew?!?