Writing a thank you note to the babysitter for the baseball glove she bought.
M said, "I love you so much!" and then burped. He asked me if I wrote that and I replied that I can't. Immediately he grabbed my hand and said, "Yes you can! It's easy, B-R-P!"
In the car heading out of town:
M. suddenly started saying,
"Daddy, know what? I just can't stop thinking about you!"
Micah asked why that is and M. informed him, "Cause I just love you so much!"
At dinner:
"Mommy, I don't think you are ever going to die."
"Why's that sweety?"
"Because I love you so much!"
Coming home:
"Can we get icecream?"
"Probably not tonight."
"But that was my special idea. So much for special. Can I have a cookie instead?"
"No."
"Well, you are just breaking my heart!"
"How so?"
"Because it is made of glass and you're just breaking it to pieces!"
1 comment:
"So much for special." HAHA Love it :)
Post a Comment