Christmas is on the brain for obvious reasons.
Every year I struggle so much with this holiday. I know. I am ridiculous. I can't help it. For as long as I can remember I have longed for this time of year to be less about presents and more about presence. No matter how hard I try - even with a child - I can't seem to come to terms with the wish lists, excess of purchases and the overwhelming amount of wants versus needs. It just screams back at me all the ways that I still need to simplify in life. So I appreciated finding
A Radical Way to Celebrate Christmas and I am mulling it over.
Until I figure all this Christmas stuff out - the little man has enjoyed watching this video several times and I won't lie, I have enjoyed it as well.
The Christmas Story -
No comments:
Post a Comment