Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Photobucket
(I can take very little credit for this costume. My wonderful friend Colleen made M. a cape with an M on the back. He instantly fell in love with the "superhero" cape and vetoed my idea of being a "Newsie" for Halloween. So off came the bottom two inches of fabric for a mask and some scrap fabric lends itself to the M for the shirt. Thank goodness for Colleen saving this Halloween!)

5 comments:

lh said...

Definitely the cutest super hero I have ever seen!!! Thanks for posting this!!!

shellycoulter said...

Eli was a superhero too! And Sim was a Super-Monkey. M looks very cute! Hope you guys had fun!

Koren said...

When Chad was M's age he was a pirate fairy. It made perfect sense to him.
Koren

corourke said...

Van: Dat's Mihretu!!!! He was wearing his cape and his mask?!?!!? Like I am!?!?!? You wook cool. I puked on the chair. Mihretu, he's my friend....like the credible hulk.

corourke said...

Green is his color!