Monday, July 11, 2011

Thrift Finds

Had the opportunity to spend Friday with my sister-in-law shopping the thrift stores in Fort Collins. I think that this might just be my new addiction. I absolutely loved walking the aisles and seeing all of the items collected by different people. The creative side of my brain was on overload as I thought of a thousand new projects I could do. I truly enjoyed it - and the opportunity to spend most of the day kid free (LOVE my little man - but a break is nice too - plus it is WAY more exciting to spend the day fishing and hiking with daddy).

My most exciting find is this new 12 X 8 rug from Pottery Barn.
I bought it for an amazing price considering what a rug this size would normally cost a person. So excited about it (and Micah even likes it)! Yeah for thrift finds!!

No comments: