I have been telling Micah repeatedly that I am going to tackle the closet, pull everything out, get it organized, give everything a spot or get rid of it..... Then I open the closet door and instantly become overwhelmed and drained of what little energy I have left in the evenings.
Well not today! Today I am home once again from work - only this time the little man is the one feeling ill. I don't feel 100%, but I also don't need to be confined to the couch anymore so let the cleaning begin!
First I started by pulling everything out - and I mean everything - and sorting it into piles of like items.
Once I had that finished, I wiped down all of the shelves and then laid down a rubber shelf liner to dress things up a bit. Finally I purchased some new storage bins and if something didn't fit or we hadn't touched it in the past year, it went bye-bye.
I realize that it is probably ridiculous to be posting photos of my hall closet cleaning, but I absolutely love getting things organized. It makes my heart happy - and I enjoy opening the hall closet door now. Ahh, yeah for organization!



No comments:
Post a Comment