Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Little Panicked

Micah went out for a run while I finished up some house work. The little man started complaining that he was hungry. I let him know that we would be eating dinner soon and that if he was really hungry I could give him a small snack once I was finished with my work.

Well in the course of five minutes hunger panic must have set in because he went to the fridge and helped himself to a snack.

Photobucket

When I asked him what he was doing, he just looked at me like every kid walks around taking bites off of a block of cheese on a regular basis.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HEHEHEEHE, Oh man, this is HILARIOUS!!!!! Love these glimpses into your life...what a FUNNY kid. So precious.

(And I want to add, I love you, but Mike tells me I say that on every comment...well, he says every comment is essentially - miss you, love you! Awww, he's so cute!)

Hehe, love you, really.

Eva said...

HA! hunger panic eh?