Friday, December 12, 2008

SURPRISE!!

With the help of Laura, Aaron and Nichole we were able to throw a surprise birthday
party for Micah and Joel. We headed out to dinner with Aaron and Nichole Friday after work and encouraged the guys to make a drink run. Laura, Nichole and I headed back to the house and prepared to surprise the guys....and surprise we did. Joel and Micah couldn't figure out who the party was for since they both have December birthdays! We had a great time visiting with friends and hanging out. Happy Birthday Micah and Joel!!!
Nichole and I watching for the guys.The feast of birthday celebration goodies.Joel and Micah sporting their tacky Christmas sweaters and preparing to blow out the candles!

A beef heart given to Joel and Micah from Mike...it was by far the most interesting birthday gift!

1 comment:

Eva said...

Love the tacky sweatshirts. I'm sure I wore one when I was younger.